- Are your batteries making it through an 8 hour shift?
- Are you getting maximum battery capacity?
- Are your batteries not lasting through as long as they should?
- Are your batteries running hot?
- Are batteries been properly charged and weekly equalized?
- How many KWH did your battery deliver last month?
The PowerTrac Monitor can help you answer these battery concerns and more!
The PowerTrac Monitor is a compact high performance, low cost battery monitoring system that attaches to your battery to tracks and logs battery voltage, battery temperature, and battery current. The PowerTrac Monitor is more compact, less invasive, and easier to install due to shuntless design.
Reduce your cost of ownership and ensure your batteries are operating at peak efficiency with the PowerTrac Monitor.
- Provides timely data about battery voltage, battery temperature, charge intervals and state of charge
- Helps identify and solve battery/truck field problems
- Efficiently manage battery utilization
- Predicts battery replacements
- Helps to oversee and schedule maintenance operations
- Extends battery service life and reduces maintenance costs
- Wireless data transfer using a Power Designers’ PowerTrac Link
- Can be used with most battery types
- Non volatile memory
- Non-invasive installation
- Small footprint, only 4" long
- Can store up to 10,000 battery events
- Quick access to battery reports
The PowerTrac Monitor provides you to valuable information about your battery
The PowerTrac software analyzes your PowerTrac Monitor data allowing you to maximize battery performance, minimize battery inventory and increase productivity.
The data the PowerTrac Monitor collects includes:
- Equalization Status
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current
- kWh of charge/discharge of event
By reviewing battery usage, battery users can be better educated to drive operational costs down while increasing your batteries life.